TrackMaster Plus is the expert's choice for the most comprehensive handicapping data files available on the market today. The companion software program helps analyze the numerous categories of exclusive ratings and statistics found inside each data file.
Warning: This is legacy software and may not perform properly on newer computers or operating systems. STATS Race Lens is the most comprehensive and updated software product available.
Key features of this product include
• Multiple File Formats
Data files in EXE format, plus PDF race programs included with purchase.
• Speed Figures & Class Ratings
Exclusive speed figures & class ratings help you quickly and easily handicap the races.
• Custom Power Ratings
Identify top contenders using our ratings, or create your own using custom weights.
• Pace Analysis
Analysis of pace styles and figures for the early, middle and finish of a race.
• Jockey, Trainer & Pedigree Stats
In-depth jockey, trainer, sire and dam analysis of many categories and handicapping angles.
Billing options for this product
- A la carte - No minimums, billed as used
single card $4.00
- Regular subscription - 20 downloads per calendar month, overages $2.00 each
1 month $49.95
3 months $129.95
6 months $229.95
12 months $429.95
- Unlimited subscription - No overages, unlimited usage
1 month $149.95
3 months $379.95
6 months $649.95
12 months $1099.95
- DetailsInformation and explanations about this product
- Detailed Description
Welcome To TrackMaster Plus
TrackMaster Plus is an unparalleled compilation of handicapping information developed by a team of racing experts and software engineers to help you become a more effective and profitable handicapper. It is intelligent, innovative, informative, and interactive. Serious players know the value of having the very best information and analysis available and that's why it's the winning choice for the intelligent handicapper.
TrackMaster Plus provides all the same reliable information you've come to expect in a traditional race program including such items as post time, race conditions, purse, available wagers, program number, post position, morning line odds, pedigree, owner, jockey, trainer, etc. The updated race card files are accessed directly from inside the software program installed on your computer. They are available for download 24 hours a day, often several days ahead of the races depending on the track schedule.
Special Features Of TrackMaster Plus
MULTIPLE FILE FORMATS
TrackMaster Plus includes PDF printed platinum past performances in multiple formats that can be downloaded from our web site. They include 12 past performance lines, ranked workouts, conditional jockey and trainer stats, pace figures, power ratings and key race stats are shown at the bottom of every race.
PAST PERFORMANCE INFO
Up to twelve races of historical past performances and workouts, complete with exclusive speed figures and class ratings. Other data elements include track, date, race number, track condition, fractional and final race times, calls with lengths back, jockey, odds, and top finishers.
The software allows you to sort various columns of data, mark and highlight stats that are important, hide data for horses that are no longer of importance while handicapping, as well as compare horses head-to-head in selected categories.
SORTING & GRAPHING
Simply select a column of data and click either of the two directional sort buttons to re-order the data. Easy comparisons between horses can be made by graphing the TrackMaster data. These graphs can be created by selecting a column of data and clicking the graph button and either view or print.
Enter personal notes you may have about each horse. This electronic scratch pad lets you remember important thoughts you may have about a horse or race, possible bets, trouble notes, etc.
TrackMaster produces several different kinds of ratings. Speed figures are for horses and measure performance in a single race. Class ratings are for races and judge the level of competition. Power ratings are for horses and are weighted averages of several different handicapping factors. Pace figures are similar to speed ratings, only they measure the individual fractions of races. For all ratings, the higher the number the better.
- SPEED FIGURES: TrackMaster assigns a speed figure to each horse's race, where there is enough information to accurately do so. These figures tell you how fast a horse has been performing. It is based on the horse's actual time and other factors, called variants, such as the composition and condition of the track.
- CLASS RATINGS: TrackMaster assigns a class rating to today's and historical races. The class rating for a race is made up of a weighted average of the previous speed figures from the horses entered in that race. The number is basically a projection of what the expected winning speed figure would be for that particular race.
- POWER RATINGS: The TrackMaster power rating is an overall indicator of the horse's potential profitability, combining the components of speed, class, pace and various other handicapping factors, updated using algorithms to maximize their effectiveness.
- PACE FIGURES: Pace figures are computed using the same fundamentals as speed figures. The difference is that pace figures are calculated for fractions of a race and not the entire race. An average early, middle and finish pace figure is shown for every horse.
Click here for details and an important notice about our exclusive ratings.
In addition to the TrackMaster power rating, this primary section presents a summary of the key pieces of information for each race, such as essential program information, the best speed figure each horse has run at today's distance and surface, as well as a horse's record at today's distance and surface.
A numerical measure of where a horse likes to run within a pack of horses in a race, by averaging the positions a horse has been in each point of call over his past races. Comparing the early figures to the middle and finish figures, you get an idea of which horses consistently run in front and which come from behind later in a race.
Detailed statistics on the historical performance of the jockeys across the following categories: last 10 and 30 days, favorites, 1st time starters, 2 year olds, low odds, high odds, stakes, allowance, claiming and maiden class, plus distance and surface.
Detailed statistics on the historical performance of the trainers across the following categories: last 10 and 30 days, favorites, 1st time starters, 2 year olds, low odds, high odds, off claim, off layoff, stakes, allowance, claiming and maiden class, up in class, down in class, plus distance and surface.
Detailed statistics on the historical performance of the sire's foals across the following categories: overall, turf, 2 year olds, high class starters, off track,1st time starters plus distance and surface.
Detailed statistics on the historical performance of the dam's foals across the following categories: overall, turf, 2 year olds, high class starters, off track,1st time starters plus distance and surface.
CLAIM & LAYOFF
Recent claim info plus the horse's record after being claimed along with a horse's record after it has been off for varying amounts of days.
RECORDS & EARNINGS
Complete records and earnings for the horse's lifetime, this year and last year, plus distance and surface.
MEDICATION & EQUIPMENT
Displays what medication and equipment were used in each of the horse's past races.
- Product Key
This product is available in the following formats:
(Click to view a description of the layout/schema for each option)
EXE Data File - Database format files for use with the TrackMaster software and 3rd party handicapping programs.
Platinum PDF - Up to twelve running lines and workouts per horse, generally making it two pages per race. Includes horse sales data and trainer changes and claim information appearing on the line after.
Bias PDF - All the same features of the standard version with the addition of TrackMaster Track Bias data displayed after the company line.
Pace PDF - All the same features of the standard version and bias version with the addition of pace figures instead of leader's times in the running lines.
Performance Cycles PDF - A graphical look at the history of a horse's performances with insights regarding how well the horse should perform today.
- SoftwareThis product may require the following software
Click here and follow the instructions to download the TrackMaster Plus software for use with EXE data files.
To install this program, click the link above and save the file to your computer's desktop or other easily accessed location. Next, double click on the file to run the TrackMaster Plus setup program. Follow the on-screen prompts to automatically load the software onto your system.
Note: If you are no longer able to automatically download race cards, please see our help section on how to manually download data files from our web site into the software.
- HelpHelp guides and technical support for this product
- Software Installation Problems
If you encounter a problem while installing the software please try the following tips:
1) Make sure that your user profile has administrator privileges to install and run software on the computer being used.
2) Re-download the software installer file, then restart your computer completely and attempt to run the setup program again.
3) Temporarily disable any security or anti-virus software on your computer that may be preventing our installer from running.
4) Delete files in the c:\windows\ folder that are named setup.exe, setup1.exe, etc. then attempt to install the program again.
- Downloading Data Files Into Software
Data files used with TrackMaster Plus come in an executable (EXE) format and are automatically downloaded to the proper location from within the software.
If your software is no longer able to automatically download race cards, please follow the steps below for manually downloading data files into the TrackMaster software, a video tutorial is provided for your convenience.
1) From the product overview page, click the "DOWNLOAD" link.
2) Select the "Data File (EXE)" type, then pick the track and date you desire and click the "REQUEST DOWNLOAD" button.
3) You will be prompted to enter your user id and password as issued by TrackMaster, remember they are case sensitive.
4) Once your id & password have been authenticated by our system you will see the download confirmation screen.
5) In the middle of this screen look for the link that reads "Click here to download the file you requested" along with the name of the file.
6) Click this link and choose to save the file. The file should be downloaded and saved to the folder C:\Program Files\TrackMaster\Plus on your computer.
After you are done downloading a race card, close down your internet web browser and launch the TrackMaster Plus software. The race cards you have downloaded will be available to select by clicking on the "Change" icon inside the program.
Important Product Announcement
Start handicapping the faster, better way with TrackMaster Plus! The software is FREE and contains a demo data file race card to get you started.