Platinum Past Performances
TrackMaster Platinum Past Performances takes you above and beyond all the information found in a traditional past performance program making it unlike any handicapping product you've ever used.
In addition to all the features of our standard past performances, these printed race programs include many enhancements not found anywhere else.
This product contains the following
• Platinum Print Format
A maximum of 12 running lines & workouts per horse, with detailed info on the line after.
• Speed Figures & Class Ratings
Exclusive speed figures & class ratings help you quickly and easily handicap the races.
• Power Ratings
Combining speed, class, pace and other handicapping factors to identify top contenders.
• Pace Figures
Early, middle and finish pace figures with rankings let you handicap the pace of the race.
• Conditional Statistics
Additional jockey, trainer, sire and dam stats specific to various handicapping angles.
• Key Race Statistics
Analysis of various handicapping angles shown at the bottom of every race.
• Result Chart & Race Replay Links
On the past performance lines, race dates link directly to free historical results charts and a video icon indicates a replay of the race is available to view. (Additional charges apply)
Billing options for this product
- A la carte - No minimums, billed as used
single card $2.50
- Regular subscription - 20 downloads per calendar month, overages $2.00 each
1 month $44.95
3 months $119.95
6 months $229.95
12 months $449.95
- Unlimited subscription - No overages, unlimited usage
1 month $99.95
3 months $274.95
6 months $524.95
12 months $999.95
- DetailsInformation and explanations about this product
- Detailed Description
Welcome To TrackMaster Platinum Past Performances
TrackMaster Platinum Past Performances is the clear choice for handicapping information going above and beyond what you're used to in a standard racing form, including many enhancements not found anywhere else. All the constantly updated, accurate information you need to play the races is right at your fingertips.
This product provides the same reliable information you've come to expect in a traditional race program such as post time, race conditions, purse, available wagers, program number, post position, morning line odds, pedigree, owner, jockey, trainer, etc. plus many more exclusive features.
The files come in multiple formats, easily viewed and/or printed from your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or other device. They are available for download 24 hours a day, often several days ahead of the races depending on the track schedule.
Special Features Of TrackMaster Platinum Past Performances
PLATINUM PRINT FORMAT
When downloading you receive the Platinum format of the printed past performances. You can select exactly what to print, whether it's one race or an entire race card and even save the file to your computer for later viewing.
PAST PERFORMANCE INFO
Up to twelve races of historical past performances, with exclusive speed figures and class ratings. Other data elements include track, date, race, distance, surface, track condition, fractional and final race times, calls with lengths back, jockey, odds, and top finishers.
TrackMaster produces several different kinds of ratings. Speed figures are for horses and measure performance in a single race. Class ratings are for races and judge the level of competition. Power ratings are for horses and are weighted averages of several different handicapping factors. Pace figures are similar to speed ratings, only they measure the individual fractions of races. For all ratings, the higher the number the better.
Click here for details and an important notice about our exclusive ratings.
- SPEED FIGURES: TrackMaster assigns a speed figure to each horse's race, where there is enough information to accurately do so. These figures tell you how fast a horse has been performing. It is based on the horse's actual time and other factors, such as the composition and condition of the track.
- CLASS RATINGS: TrackMaster assigns a class rating to today's and historical races. The class rating for a race is made up of a weighted average of the previous speed figures from the horses entered in that race. The number is basically a projection of what the expected winning speed figure would be for that particular race.
- POWER RATINGS: The TrackMaster power rating is an overall indicator of the horse's potential profitability, combining the components of speed, class, pace and various other handicapping factors, updated using algorithms to maximize their effectiveness.
- PACE FIGURES: Pace figures are computed using the same fundamentals as speed figures. The difference is that pace figures are calculated for fractions of a race and not the entire race. An average early, middle and finish pace figure is shown for every horse.
At the bottom of each race, extra analysis will highlight the horses with the highest stats in various handicapping categories like early speed; highest win % and earnings per start.
Includes special extra driver, trainer, sire and dam stats over the last 365 days specific to various angles relevant to today's races such as off claim, equipment/medication changes, driver/trainer combos, horse at track, etc.
RESULT CHART & RACE REPLAY LINKS
On the past performance lines, the track and date links to a free text result chart of that race while a special icon at the start links to purchase a video replay. (TrackMaster Race Replay account required at an additional charge)
TRAINER CHANGES & CLAIM INFO
A comment will appear anytime there is a claim or recent trainer change in the horse’s past performance lines (standard version only).
PEDIGREE & SALE INFO
The stud fee is listed after the sire name and the month of foaling is listed after the breeder name and state, both in parenthesis. The horse’s last sale data appears below the horse records on the right side just above the past performances (standard version only).
If a race was run at an about distance, an asterisk (*) will appear to the left of the distance on the past performance line. If a race was taken off the turf and moved to the dirt, a black box will appear (if moved to a poly track, a black diamond) to the right of the distance.
TRACKMASTER TURF FIGURE
Incorporates the speed, class and pace ratings along with stretch run performance to produce an indicator of turf ability. For turf routes only, located in parenthesis in the horses running line after the comments.
The power is in your hands to obtain the handicapping statistics and angles that are most important to you. Our constantly updated database specific to the track and dates you choose covers three main categories: jockeys, trainers & horses. Simply click on the track name in the header of each race, or on the footer of each page to access StatsMaster.
- Product Key
This product is available in the following formats:
(Click to view a description of the layout/schema for each option)
Platinum PDF - Up to twelve running lines and workouts per horse, generally making it two pages per race. Includes horse sales data, trainer changes and claim information appearing on the line after.
- SoftwareThis product may require the following software
Click here and follow the instructions to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader software for viewing pdf files.
- HelpHelp guides and technical support for this product
- Problems Downloading PDF Files?
If you experience problems viewing a pdf file (such as a blank screen or other computer error) please try one of the following options
1) Try hitting the reload/refresh button on your web browser (F5 on the keyboard) or restarting the web browser/computer entirely.
2) Try installing the latest version of the Adobe Acrobat Reader software and then restart your computer and try again.
3) You can also download the pdf file and view it offline by right clicking with your mouse on the "click here to view the file you selected " link and choosing "save target/link as".
* Always remember, you are never charged more than once for a file no matter how many times you attempt to download it.