TrackMaster Past Performances is for the traditionalist who wants to see handicapping data in the standard race format like you're used to at the track.
In addition to all the traditional information, these printed past performances also include exclusive Equibase Speed Figures & AQHA Q Speed Figures.
This product contains the following
• Multiple File Formats
Print versions in Standard & Condensed PDF format, plus data files in XML & EXE format.
• Speed Figures & Class Ratings
Exclusive speed figures & class ratings help you quickly and easily handicap the races.
• Updated Statistics
Current stats for jockeys and trainers over the last 30 days.
• Result Chart Links
On the past performance lines, race dates link directly to free historical results charts.
• Race Replay Links
A special icon at the start of a past performance line links to a video replay of that race. (Additional charges apply)
Billing options for this product
- A la carte - No minimums, billed as used
single card $1.75
- Regular subscription - 20 downloads per calendar month, overages $1.00 each
1 month $24.95
3 months $69.95
6 months $129.95
12 months $249.95
- Unlimited subscription - No overages, unlimited usage
1 month $79.95
3 months $219.95
6 months $409.95
12 months $799.95
- DetailsInformation and explanations about this product
- Detailed Description
Welcome To TrackMaster Past Performances
TrackMaster Past Performances is for the traditionalist who wants handicapping information in the standard format just like you're used to at the track, but also includes many features not found anywhere else. All the constantly updated, accurate information you need to play the races is right at your fingertips.
This product provides the same reliable information you've come to expect in a traditional race program such as post time, race conditions, purse, available wagers, program number, post position, morning line odds, pedigree, owner, jockey, trainer, etc.
The files come in multiple formats, easily viewed and/or printed from your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or other device. There are also data files used with the TrackMaster PPs software as well as other third party applications. They are available for download 24 hours a day, often several days ahead of the races depending on the track schedule.
Special Features Of TrackMaster Past Performances
MULTIPLE FILE FORMATS
When downloading you have the choice of the Standard or Condensed PDF format . You can select exactly what to print, whether it's one race or an entire race card and even save the file to your computer for later viewing. There is also an EXE or XML data file format for use with the TrackMaster PP software or various other third party applications.
PAST PERFORMANCE INFO
Up to twelve races of historical past performances, with exclusive speed figures and class ratings. Other data elements include track, date, race, distance, surface, track condition, fractional and final race times, calls with lengths back, jockey, odds, and top finishers.
TrackMaster produces several different kinds of ratings. Speed figures are for horses and measure performance in a single race. Class ratings are for races and judge the level of competition. For all ratings, the higher the number the better.
Click here for details and an important notice about our exclusive ratings.
- SPEED FIGURES: TrackMaster assigns a speed figure to each horse's race, where there is enough information to accurately do so. These figures tell you how fast a horse has been performing. It is based on the horse's actual time and other factors, such as the composition and condition of the track.
- CLASS RATINGS: TrackMaster assigns a class rating to today's and historical races. The class rating for a race is made up of a weighted average of the previous speed figures from the horses entered in that race. The number is basically a projection of what the expected winning speed figure would be for that particular race.
RESULT CHART & RACE REPLAY LINKS
On the past performance lines, the track and date links to a free text result chart of that race while a special icon at the start links to purchase a video replay. (TrackMaster Race Replay account required at an additional charge)
TRAINER CHANGES & CLAIM INFO
A comment will appear anytime there is a claim or recent trainer change in the horse’s past performance lines (standard version only).
PEDIGREE & SALE INFO
The stud fee is listed after the sire name and the month of foaling is listed after the breeder name and state, both in parenthesis. The horse’s last sale data appears below the horse records on the right side just above the past performances (standard version only).
If a race was run at an about distance, an asterisk (*) will appear to the left of the distance on the past performance line. If a race was taken off the turf and moved to the dirt, a black box will appear (if moved to a poly track, a black diamond) to the right of the distance.
TRACKMASTER TURF FIGURE
Incorporates the speed, class and pace ratings along with stretch run performance to produce an indicator of turf ability. For turf routes only, located in parenthesis in the horses running line after the comments.
The power is in your hands to obtain the handicapping statistics and angles that are most important to you. Our constantly updated database specific to the track and dates you choose covers three main categories: jockeys, trainers & horses. Simply click on the track name in the header of each race, or on the footer of each page to access StatsMaster.
- Product Key
This product is available in the following formats:
(Click to view a description of the layout/schema for each option)
Standard PDF - A maximum of 12 running lines & workouts per horse, with other detailed information appearing on the line after.
Condensed PDF - Fewer running lines per horse formatted to fit each race on a single page to save ink and paper.
XML Data File - A single data file using a simple and flexible text-based programming language for data exchange. Click here for a translation of the xml data fields.
EXE Data File - A self extracting set of database files used in conjunction with the TrackMaster PPs software or various other applications.
- SoftwareThis product may require the following software
Click here and follow the instructions to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader software for viewing pdf files.
Click here and follow the instructions to download the TrackMaster PPs software for use with EXE data files.
To install this program, click the link above and save the file to your computer's desktop or other easily accessed location. Next, double click on the file to run the TrackMaster PPs setup program. Follow the on-screen prompts to automatically load the software onto your system.
Note: If you are no longer able to automatically download race cards, please see our help section on how to manually download data files from our web site into the software.
- HelpHelp guides and technical support for this product
- Problems Downloading PDF Files?
If you experience problems viewing a pdf file (such as a blank screen or other computer error) please try one of the following options
1) Try hitting the reload/refresh button on your web browser (F5 on the keyboard) or restarting the web browser/computer entirely.
2) Try installing the latest version of the Adobe Acrobat Reader software and then restart your computer and try again.
3) You can also download the pdf file and view it offline by right clicking with your mouse on the "click here to view the file you selected " link and choosing "save target/link as".
* Always remember, you are never charged more than once for a file no matter how many times you attempt to download it.
- Software Installation Problems
If you encounter a problem while installing the software please try the following tips:
1) Make sure that your user profile has administrator privileges to install and run software on the computer being used.
2) Re-download the software installer file, then restart your computer completely and attempt to run the setup program again.
3) Temporarily disable any security or anti-virus software on your computer that may be preventing our installer from running.
4) Delete files in the c:\windows\ folder that are named setup.exe, setup1.exe, etc. then attempt to install the program again.
- Downloading Data Files Into Software
Data files used with TrackMaster PPs come in an executable (EXE) format and are automatically downloaded to the proper location from within the software.
If your software is no longer able to automatically download race cards, please follow the steps below for manually downloading data files into the TrackMaster software, a video tutorial is provided for your convenience.
1) From the product overview page, click the "DOWNLOAD" link.
2) Select the "Data File (EXE)" type, then pick the track and date you desire and click the "REQUEST DOWNLOAD" button.
3) You will be prompted to enter your user id and password as issued by TrackMaster, remember they are case sensitive.
4) Once your id & password have been authenticated by our system you will see the download confirmation screen.
5) In the middle of this screen look for the link that reads "Click here to download the file you requested" along with the name of the file.
6) Click this link and choose to save the file. The file should be downloaded and saved to the folder C:\Program Files\TrackMaster\PP on your computer.
After you are done downloading a race card, close down your internet web browser and launch the TrackMaster PPs software. The race cards you have downloaded will be available to select by clicking on the "Change" icon inside the program.