Pace Past Performances
TrackMaster Pace Past Performances takes a detailed look at all aspects of the pace of the races by including various internal fractional times as well as individual fractional speed ratings on the past performance lines.
In addition to many features of our standard and platinum past performances, these printed race programs feature complete pace information not found anywhere else.
Key features of this product include
• Landscape Print Format
Designed to comfortably fit pace information into the traditional race program format.
• Speed & Class Ratings
Exclusive speed & class ratings help you quickly and easily handicap the races.
• Individual Horse Splits
Actual split times for each horse’s 1/4, 1/2 & 3/4 on the past performance lines.
• Fractional Speed Ratings
Individual ratings are calculated for each fraction of the race when possible.
• Pace Figures & Styles
Fractional speed ratings and positional calls are averaged separately for each quarter and then ranked to help indicate a horse’s racing style and ability.
• Platinum Features
Includes many features of the Platinum Past Performances such as power ratings, yearling prices, stud fees, auction results, claims, trainer changes, result chart & race replay links.
Billing options for this product
- A la carte - No minimums, billed as used
single card $3.00
- Unlimited subscription - No overages, unlimited usage
1 month $59.95
3 months $159.95
6 months $319.95
12 months $599.95
- DetailsInformation and explanations about this product
- Detailed Description
Welcome To TrackMaster Pace Past Performances
TrackMaster Pace Past Performances is the most comprehensive race program product available. The idea for this premium version was based largely on feedback we received from a survey of harness customers where volumes were spoken about wanting to see pace related information in past performance programs. All the constantly updated, accurate, information you need to play the races is right at your fingertips.
TrackMaster Pace Past Performances provides the same reliable information you've come to expect in a traditional race program including such items as post time, race conditions, purse, available wagers, program number, post position, morning line odds, pedigree, owner, driver, trainer, etc.
The files come in a single format, easily viewed and/or printed from your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or other device. They are available for download 24 hours a day, often several days ahead of the races depending on the track schedule.
Special Features Of TrackMaster Pace Past Performances
LANDSCAPE PRINT FORMAT
When downloading we offer the Landscape PDF format of the race programs. You can also select exactly what to print, whether it's one race or an entire race card and even save the file to your computer for later viewing.
PAST PERFORMANCE INFO
Up to ten races of historical past performances, complete with exclusive TrackMaster speed and class ratings. Other data elements include track, date, race number, track condition, fractional and final race times, calls with lengths back, horse's final and last quarter times, driver, odds, and top finishers.
TrackMaster produces several different ratings for harness racing. Speed ratings are for horses and measure performance in a single race. Class ratings are for races and judge the level of competition. Power ratings are for horses and are weighted averages of several different handicapping factors. Pace figures are similar to speed ratings, only they measure the individual fractions of races. For all ratings, the higher the number the better.
Click here for details and an important notice about our exclusive ratings.
- SPEED RATINGS: TrackMaster assigns a speed rating to each horse's race, where there is enough information to accurately do so. These ratings tell you how fast a horse has been performing. It is based on the horse's actual time and other factors, such as the composition and condition of the track and the post position the horse started from.
- CLASS RATINGS: TrackMaster assigns a class rating to today's and historical races. The class rating for a race is made up of a weighted average of the previous speed ratings from the horses entered in that race. The number is basically a projection of what the expected winning speed rating would be for that particular race.
- POWER RATINGS: The TrackMaster power rating is an overall indicator of the horse's potential profitability, combining the components of speed, class, pace and various other handicapping factors. This power rating is also weighted to reflect a track profile where certain factors, like early pace, are of greater importance.
- PACE FIGURES: The composite pace figure uses a track profile to compute a weighted average of how fast a horse has raced at the various fractions of a race. This is helpful to identify horses who best fit the winning style of racing at today's track, whether it be early pace or a strong closing kick.
HORSE SPLIT TIMES
In addition to the horse's final time, individual fractional splits are computed for 1/4, 1/2 & 3/4 segments of the races. Included are the horse's actual times for the first, second, third and last quarters of the race. Next, you will find the horse's first, middle and back halves. Finally, the horse's first and last three quarters are shown.
FRACTIONAL SPEED RATINGS
In addition to the horse's race speed rating, individual fractional ratings are computed for the various segments of the races. These ratings when averaged together will equal the final rating. Handicappers use these ratings to identify during which parts of the race the horse did its best work, looking for horses that made more than one sustained move or looking for horses with dominating early or late ability.
PACE STYLES & FIGURES
The pace style averages are computed as the horse’s typical running position at each of the calls of a race and are based on the idea that horses develop particular racing styles and usually stick to them. These numbers will allow you to develop a more accurate picture of which horse is going to be on the lead, who will sit off the pace and who makes the late move in the stretch. Post position also has a big influence on determining pace, so the style calculations use adjustments for post. Pace figures are calculated as average fractional speed ratings for each of the segments of a race. Experts use the pace style and figures together to help determine how a race is likely to unfold and which contenders have the best shot under today's likely pace scenario.
POST POSITION STATISTICS
Analyze a track's best and worst post positions using a win index. The win index can be positive or negative and represents the number of percentage points above or below an expected win rate. It is simply a measure of the relative win probability of a particular post.
PEDIGREE LOCATION INFO
The place where the sire stood for breeding is shown after the sire's name. An encircled "R" indicates the sire was registered in that state. The place of foaling is shown after the dam's name. In addition, a local sire indicator is shown after the horse name. An encircled "R" stands for registered state sired, "S" for state sired and "D" for diamond alliance sired.
YEARLING PRICES & STUD FEES
Yearling prices are listed after the horse's name when available, revealing how much the horse originally sold for at a yearling sale. Stud fees are listed after the sire's name when available, indicating how much was paid to breed with the stallion.
AUCTION RESULTS, CLAIMS & TRAINER CHANGES
Auction results, claim prices and trainer change details are available in the 12 line versions only, displayed between the past performance lines. The mixed sale price, date and name of the sale, price of the claim, plus the date of the trainer switch along with the previous trainer and his/her prior year stats are shown.
RACE REPLAY & CHART LINKS
On the past performance lines, race dates link directly to free historical results charts and a video icon located at the start links to a replay of that race. (Additional charges apply)
- Feature Comparison
Are you getting the most out of your harness programs?
Check out all the special features and extra information contained in our programs compared to what you'll find in the regular track program.
- Product Key
This product is available in the following formats:
(Click to view a description of the layout/schema for each option)
Landscape PDF - Designed to print sideways on the page to fit all the pace related data elements in with the existing information. Includes up to 10 running lines for each horse.
- SoftwareThis product may require the following software
Click here and follow the instructions to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader software for viewing pdf files.
- HelpHelp guides and technical support for this product
- Problems Downloading PDF Files?
If you experience problems viewing a pdf file (such as a blank screen or other computer error) please try one of the following options
1) Try hitting the reload/refresh button on your web browser (F5 on the keyboard) or restarting the web browser/computer entirely.
2) Try installing the latest version of the Adobe Acrobat Reader software and then restart your computer and try again.
3) You can also download the pdf file and view it offline by right clicking with your mouse on the "click here to view the file you selected " link and choosing "save target/link as".
* Always remember, you are never charged more than once for a file no matter how many times you attempt to download it.