TrackMaster Flashnet is the powerful, yet easy to use, harness handicapping report for any skill level. Designed for anyone from the novice horse player to the expert handicapper, it helps summarize the key facts and figures inside each race card that make playing the races more profitable.
Key features of this product include
• Multiple Formats
Web browser friendly html, or standard pdf versions available to suit your specific needs.
• Speed & Class Ratings
Exclusive speed & class ratings help you quickly and easily handicap the races.
• Power Ratings
Combining speed, class, pace and other handicapping factors to identify top contenders.
• Pace Styles
Average positions at each fractional call help analyze the pace of the race.
• Driver & Trainer Stats
Statistics for drivers and trainers over various categories, plus combination angles.
• Last 3 Race Summary
Instead of full past performances, these reports include a quick summary of recent races.
Billing options for this product
- A la carte - No minimums, billed as used
single card $2.00
- Regular subscription - 20 downloads per calendar month, overages $0.75 each
1 month $24.95
12 months $249.95
- Unlimited subscription - No overages, unlimited usage
1 month $39.95
12 months $399.95
- DetailsInformation and explanations about this product
- Detailed Description
Welcome To TrackMaster Flashnet
TrackMaster Flashnet is a simple and effective tool for playing the races, no matter what your handicapping skill level. The information taken from our more sophisticated software and reports is concise, yet powerful, and can make your experience playing the races more enjoyable and profitable.
TrackMaster Flashnet provides the same reliable information you've come to expect in a traditional race program including such items as post time, race conditions, purse, available wagers, program number, post position, morning line odds, driver, trainer, etc.
The files are available in either an html or pdf format easily viewed and/or printed from your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or other device. They are available for download 24 hours a day, often several days ahead of the races depending on the track schedule.
Special Features of TrackMaster Flashnet
When downloading you have the choice of an HTML version which is viewed directly in your web browser or a PDF version that includes a cover page and is more suitable for printing. You can select exactly what to print, whether it's one race or an entire race card and even save the file to your computer for later viewing.
For each race, the three horses scoring best in each of four key handicapping categories are displayed. These top ranked horses in the power, speed, class and pace categories are the main contenders for the race, and if a particular horse ranks highest in all four it gets the special notation of a "four star power play" and is considered a best bet.
TrackMaster produces several different ratings for harness racing. Speed ratings are for horses and measure performance in a single race. Class ratings are for races and judge the level of competition. Power ratings are for horses and are weighted averages of several different handicapping factors. For all ratings, the higher the number the better.
Click here for details and an important notice about our exclusive ratings.
- SPEED RATINGS: TrackMaster assigns a speed rating to each horse's race, where there is enough information to accurately do so. These ratings tell you how fast a horse has been performing. It is based on the horse's actual time and other factors, such as the composition and condition of the track and the post position the horse started from.
- CLASS RATINGS: TrackMaster assigns a class rating to today's and historical races. The class rating for a race is made up of a weighted average of the previous speed ratings from the horses entered in that race. The number is basically a projection of what the expected winning speed rating would be for that particular race.
- POWER RATINGS: The TrackMaster power rating is an overall indicator of the horse's potential profitability, combining the components of speed, class, pace and various other handicapping factors. This power rating is also weighted to reflect a track profile where certain factors, like early pace, are of greater importance.
The pace style averages are computed as the horse’s typical running position at each of the calls of a race and are based on the idea that horses develop particular racing styles and usually stick to them. These numbers will allow you to develop a more accurate picture of which horse is going to be on the lead, who will sit off the pace and who makes the late move in the stretch.
Instead of traditional past performance lines, the reports contain a summary of the last three races for each horse. Basic result chart information such as how many days ago, the track, class rating, speed rating, final and last fraction time for the horse as well as the finish position with lengths back are all included.
DRIVER & TRAINER STATS
Stats for both the driver and trainer over the last 365 days at the current track are included along with a special measure of how the driver and trainer perform together.
RECORDS & EARNINGS
Complete records and earnings per start for this year and last year, along with the last 6 race earnings are included.
Win percentages for the sires of all its foals races are included to help gauge the breeding angle, useful for playing races with young horses.