TrackMaster Basic is the choice for intermediate level players searching for harness handicapping data files with a little extra info. Analyze the categories of exclusive ratings and statistics found inside each data file to get the winning advantage.
Key features of this product include
• Multiple File Formats
Data files in EXE version, plus PDF race programs included with purchase.
• Speed & Class Ratings
Exclusive speed & class ratings help you quickly and easily handicap the races.
• Power Ratings
Identify top contenders using our powerful ratings.
• Pace Styles
Average positions for each fractional call of the race.
• Driver & Trainer Stats
Stats for drivers and trainers over limited categories and time periods.
Billing options for this product
- A la carte - No minimums, billed as used
$4.00 single card
- Regular Subscription - 20 downloads per calendar month, overages $1.50 each
$39.95 1 month
$109.95 3 months
$209.95 6 months
$399.95 12 months
- Unlimited Subscription - No overages, unlimited usage
$99.95 1 month
$274.95 3 months
$524.95 6 months
$999.95 12 months
- DetailsInformation and explanations about this product
- Detailed Description
Welcome To TrackMaster Basic
TrackMaster Basic is a collection of enhanced handicapping information developed by a team of racing experts and software engineers to help you become a more effective and profitable handicapper. It is intelligent, innovative, informative, and interactive. Serious players know the value of having information not available to the masses and TrackMaster Basic provides that advantage.
TrackMaster Basic provides all the same reliable information you've come to expect in a traditional race program including such items as post time, race conditions, purse, available wagers, program number, post position, morning line odds, pedigree, owner, driver, trainer, etc. The files are available for download 24 hours a day, often several days ahead of the races depending on the track schedule.
Special Features Of TrackMaster Basic
MULTIPLE FILE FORMATS
Downloads are available in the EXE data file format. There are also condensed format standard PDF race programs included with your data file purchase.
PAST PERFORMANCE INFO
Up to ten races of historical past performances, complete with exclusive TrackMaster speed and class ratings. Other data elements include track, date, race number, track condition, fractional and final race times, calls with lengths back, horse's final and last quarter times, driver, odds, and top finishers.
TrackMaster produces several different ratings for harness racing. Speed ratings are for horses and measure performance in a single race. Class ratings are for races and judge the level of competition. Power ratings are for horses and are weighted averages of several different handicapping factors. For all ratings, the higher the number the better.
Click here for details and an important notice about our exclusive ratings.
- SPEED RATINGS: TrackMaster assigns a speed rating to each horse's race, where there is enough information to accurately do so. These ratings tell you how fast a horse has been performing. It is based on the horse's actual time and other factors, such as the composition and condition of the track and the post position the horse started from.
- CLASS RATINGS: TrackMaster assigns a class rating to today's and historical races. The class rating for a race is made up of a weighted average of the previous speed ratings from the horses entered in that race. The number is basically a projection of what the expected winning speed rating would be for that particular race.
- POWER RATINGS: The TrackMaster power rating is an overall indicator of the horse's potential profitability, combining the components of speed, class, pace and various other handicapping factors. This power rating is also weighted to reflect a track profile where certain factors, like early pace, are of greater importance.
The pace style averages are computed as the horse’s typical running position at each of the calls of a race 1st quarter, 2nd quarter, 3rd quarter and finish. Post position also has a big influence on determining pace, so the style calculations use adjustments for post.
Summary statistics on the historical performance of the drivers across the following categories: last 30 days at all tracks, with trainer and with horse.
Summary statistics on the historical performance of the trainers across the following categories: last 30 days at all tracks, off layoff, off claim, 1st time starters, 2 year olds, with driver and with horse.
Summary statistics on the historical performance of all the sire's foals.
POST POSITION STATISTICS
Analyze post positions using the win index and roi index. The indexes can be positive or negative and represent the number of percentage points above or below an expected rate. Stats are calculated over the last 30 days and 365 days on a fast track and last 365 days on off tracks.
RECORDS & EARNINGS
Complete records and earnings for the horse's career, this year, last year and last 6 races time periods plus off-track and this track stats, includes best times.
- Product Key
This product is available in the following formats:
(Click to view a description of the layout/schema for each option)
EXE Data File - A self extracting set of database files used in conjunction with the TrackMaster Basic software or various other applications.
Condensed PDF - Standard race program with fewer running lines per horse formatted to fit each race on a single page to save ink and paper.